These AIP and paleo Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa are fresh and delicious with flaky white fish and sweet and crunchy salsa. You’ll never believe they’re grain free!
- 1 lb white fish fillets
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- cucumber mango salsa
- 6 grain-free tortillas (gluten-free tortillas or sweet potato tortillas)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 hass avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- lime wedges
- Season the fish fillets with garlic powder, onion powder and sea salt and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with olive oil. Once warm, add fish fillets and cook 3-4 minutes per side until fish is cooked.
- Remove from heat and break fish apart into smaller pieces.
- Heat tortillas so they are soft and pliable.
- Fill tortillas with fish and cucumber mango salsa and garnish with cilantro, avocado, purple cabbage a squeeze of lime.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Mains
Keywords: aip, paleo, tacos, fish tacos, mango cucumber salsa, mango salsa, tortillas, mango