This AIP peppermint hot chocolate is infused with hidden bone broth powder for a gut-loving, rich and delicious hot chocolate that is paleo, dairy-free and so delicious.
- 2.5 TBSP toasted carob powder (sub raw cacao powder for non-AIP)
- 1 TBSP bone broth powder (chicken or beef)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract (or more if desired)
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 2 cups full fat, additive free coconut milk
- To a medium saucepan add carob powder, bone broth powder, vanilla extract, peppermint extract, sea salt and maple syrup.
- Turn stove to medium heat and whisk to combine ingredients.
- Slowly add in coconut milk in 1/4 cup increments, whisking to fully combine between each addition.
- Bring to a low boil. Taste and adjust with more peppermint extract and/or maple syrup if desired.
- Pour into mugs and top with AIP marshmallows or coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: AIP, paleo, hot chocolate, carob, peppermint, holiday drink, bone broth