Spice up your holiday season with this delicious AIP mulled wine Mocktail. Made with pomegranate juice and spiced with cinnamon, cloves and orange, this is a warm and comforting drink that’s paleo, vegan and alcohol free.
- 6 cups unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 8 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 TBSP maple or coconut sugar (adjust according to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a pot and bring to a very low boil on medium-high heat.
- Turn heat to low and allow to simmer for 20-30 minutes. If you have more time, feel free to leave it for up to an hour.
- Strain liquid and taste, adding maple or coconut sugar by the TBSP as desired.
- Garnish with fresh orange slices and cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: aip, paleo, mulled wine, mocktail, pomegranate, holiday drink