These AIP Turkey Burgers are absolutely delicious. They’re paleo, Whole30, grain-free, egg-free and packed with hidden veggies. Throw them on the BBQ or bake them in the oven for a quick and nutritious meal.
- 1 lb (450g) ground organic turkey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 3–4 cremini or button mushrooms, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 1 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1.5 tsps sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium or oven to 400 F.
- Meanwhile, prepare vegetables either by chopping by hand with a knife or using a food processor.
- In a large bowl add turkey, garlic, onion, celery, carrot, mushrooms, cilantro, basil, coconut aminos, coconut flour, olive oil and sea salt. Mix well and using hands, form into 6 patties or less, depending on how large you like your burgers.
- Grill burgers, with the lid closed, turning once for 10-12 minutes. If baking, place patties on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes or until cooked through, flipping once halfway through.
- Serve warm with toppings like this AIP ketchup and sides of your choice
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Mains
Keywords: aip, paleo, whole30, burgers, turkey burgers, quick meal, healthy