These Whole30, paleo and AIP Beef Meatballs are packed with flavour! Made with fresh herbs of basil, thyme, rosemary and oregano along with onion, garlic and celery, they’re soft, juicy and so more-ish. They’re also quick, easy, freezer-friendly and perfect for meal prep!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 TBSP fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1.5 tsps sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and prepare a large baking sheet with a lightly oiled sheet of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine beef with finely chopped fresh herbs, garlic, onion, celery and sea salt.
- Using your hands, form beef into meatballs about 1.5 inches wide.
- Place onto lightly oiled parchment paper.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 11-13 minutes.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 76mg
- Fat: 3.5g
- Protein: 25.3g
Keywords: beef meatballs, meatballs, appetizers, aip, paleo, grain-free, dairy-free