These Egg-free AIP/Paleo Breakfast Meatballs are both savory and sweet! They’re juicy, veggie-packed, and a quick and easy breakfast that’s also dairy-free, grain-free and gluten-free.
- 1 lb ground turkey (or ground chicken)
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup peeled and shredded apple (any variety)
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onions
- 3/4 cup finely diced celery
- 2 cups peeled and shredded sweet potato
- 1 cup finely diced cremini mushrooms
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 TBSP fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey with olive oil, sea salt, shredded apple, diced onions, diced celery, shredded sweet potato, diced mushrooms, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and sage.
- Using your hands or a cooke scoop, form mixture into meatballs about 1 inch wide.
- Place onto parchment paper.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh oregano or other fresh herbs (optional).
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: egg-free breakfast meatballs, egg-free meatballs, aip/paleo meatballs, egg-free AIP/paleo breakfast recipes, easy AIP breakfast, eggless meatballs, paleo meatballs without eggs, egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, sweet and savory breakfast meatballs,