This Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli with Mushrooms couldn’t be easier. It’s the perfect AIP, paleo, and Whole30 approved quick meal that’s ready in under 30 minutes.
Sometimes we just need a quick weeknight meal that’s not only one pot, but no stir. Am I right? This easy sheet pan meal of beef and broccoli with mushrooms fits that bill. It comes together in no time, involves minimal dishes and no standing over the stove.
This is the perfect quick weeknight meal and I’m not exaggerating when I say it is absolutely delicious. The flavors in here really taste very layered and appear complex even though the ingredients are so simple! What’s not to love about that?
Here’s what you’ll need for this Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli with Mushrooms dish:
- 1lb piece of beef (I recommend a cut like flat iron)
- Broccoli – 3 cups of chopped broccoli (stems included)
- Mushrooms – cremini or button mushrooms work well.
- Fresh garlic and ginger
- Cilantro and chives
- Coconut aminos
- Olive oil
Here’s how you make this easy meal:
- Make a marinade out of coconut aminos, oil, cilantro, chives, garlic, ginger and sea salt.
- Marinate beef with half the marinade for a few minutes while you chop broccoli and mushrooms.
- Spread broccoli and mushrooms evenly on one large or two medium sized sheet pans and cover with remaining half of marinade.
- Add seasoned beef to sheet pan. Ensure that all your ingredients are evenly spaced so that they won’t steam when placed into the oven.
This recipe for Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli goes really well with so many different sides. Try it with cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles or roasted sweet potatoes. Don’t like mushrooms? Try swapping them out for thinly sliced carrots instead.
Looking for more quick AIP one-pot, weeknight dinners? Try:
- Baked Fish and Veggies in Sweet Potato Cream Sauce
- One-Pan Chicken Thighs with Apples
- Beef and Broccoli Rabe
- Fish en papillote
If you try this Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli, I would love it if you would give it a star rating and short review. Also, be sure to snap a picture of the finished product and share it with me on Instagram by tagging @healmedelicious and using the hashtag #healmedelicious.Print