This Shaved Vegetable Spring Salad is filled with early Spring’s sweet delights including radishes, asparagus, carrots and avocado. This simple and delicious salad is AIP, paleo, vegan and can be easily made Whole30 compliant.
- 1 lb asparagus, sliced thinly on a bias
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- 1.5 cups riced cauliflower (~1/2 small head of cauliflower)
- 6–7 radishes, shaved using a mandoline or thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shaved using a mandoline
- 6–7 large mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed/minced
- 1 tsp maple syrup (omit for Whole30)
- To a large salad bowl add thinly sliced asparagus, cubed avocado, riced cauliflower, shaved radishes, shaved carrot and chopped mint.
- To make the dressing combine lemon juice, olive oil, sea salt, crushed garlic and maple syrup into a container and shake/whisk until emulsified.
- If serving the entire salad, pour dressing onto salad, toss and adjust for salt as necessary.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Salads
Keywords: aip, paleo, whole30, vegan, salad, spring salad, shaved vegetable salad, asparagus salad, cauliflower, carrots