These Peach Ginger Chicken Wings are quick, easy and flavorful, AIP, paleo and Whole30 compliant. They’re a great way to use fresh or frozen peaches and a real crowd pleaser.
I can’t get enough of fresh summer peaches right now! This AIP, paleo and Whole30 recipe is quick and easy and packs a ton of flavour from the fresh peaches, ginger and lime juice. What’s even better? There are very limited dishes involved as everything gets thrown into the food processor and pulsed into a marinade. If you don’t have access to fresh peaches right now, frozen peaches work well in this recipe too.
Besides chicken, to make these Peach Ginger Chicken Wings, you’ll need:
- fresh ginger – this adds a delicious kick of zestiness
- one very ripe peach – this recipe has no additional sweetener so you want to ensure that your peach is really ripe and sweet. (frozen peaches work as well)
- lime juice – freshly squeezed
- coconut aminos – this adds some additional flavour
- olive oil, sea salt, garlic powder and onion powder
Toss the above ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined into a thick, smooth marinade. Pour the marinade over the wings and let them sit for at least 30 minutes to soak up the goodness. If you have more time to let them marinate, I’d recommend it!
Can I make these without a grill?
If you don’t have a grill, you can also make these Chicken Wings on the stovetop using a cast iron or a grill pan. Use a high-heat oil like avocado or coconut oil and heat the pan on medium-high. Cook the wings 8-10 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
What else can I use this sauce with?
Thin this sauce out with some additional olive oil for an absolutely delicious salad dressing! Trust me, it’s a winner!
Looking for more AIP/paleo peachy recipes? Try my:
If you try these Peach Ginger Chicken Wings, I would love it if you would give the recipe a star rating and short review. Also, be sure to snap a picture of the finished product and share it with me on Instagram by tagging @healmedelicious and using the hashtag #healmedelicious.Print
These Peach Ginger Chicken Wings are quick, flavorful and easy and make great use of delicious summer peaches. These wings are AIP, paleo and Whole30 compliant.
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 large very ripe peach
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken wings
- Add all ingredients to a food processor besides chicken wings, and pulse until combined into a marinade.
- In a large freezer bag or bowl, pour 3/4 of the marinade over the chicken wings and coat them evenly. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat and cook 6-7 minutes on each side, basting with remaining marinade halfway through or reserve additional unused marinade as a dipping sauce.
- Serve warm with desired garnishes (e.g. cilantro, lime and red onions (optional))
Keywords: peach ginger wings, chicken wings, peaches, ginger, aip, paleo, whole30