This paleo, vegan and AIP Watermelon Mojito Mocktail combines watermelon with lime and mint for a refreshing summer drink.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (plus more for garnishing)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3/4 cup sparkling water
- lime slices (optional, for garnishing)
- To a high powered blender add freshly squeezed lime juice, cubed watermelon and pinch of sea salt and blend until combined.
- Divide fresh mint across two glasses and use a muddler to muddle the mint. Check out this great tutorial on how to do so without completely crushing the mint!
- Divide crushed ice across the two glasses and top with the watermelon and lime juice.
- Fill the glasses with sparkling water and garnish with lime slices and additional fresh mint.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
Keywords: aip, paleo, easy, watermelon, lime, mojito, mocktail, drink, sugar-free, refined sugar free, summer drink