These homemade Maple Breakfast Sausages are quick, easy and flavorful and juicy! They’re AIP and paleo and only require a few ingredients.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP olive oil (for frying)
- In a large bowl combine ground pork, maple syrup, crushed garlic, thyme and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Use a spoon and then your hands to form the meat into round mini patties about 1/2-3/4 inches thick and 2 inches wide.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with olive oil. Once hot, place patties into the pan and cook ~ 5 minutes per side until sausages are nicely browned and reach an internal temperature of 165F
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Frying
Keywords: aip, paleo, grain-free, breakfast sausage, maple, pork sausage, quick meals, mains