This Honey Garlic Pulled Pork is made in the slow cooker for a tender, juicy and delicious dish with an amazing depth of flavor. It’s AIP and paleo, and the marinade takes just 10 minutes to put together!
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 5 –6 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 3 TBSP honey
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (plus more for seasoning pork loin)
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1 pork tenderloin (approximately 1 pound)
- fresh cilantro or parsley for garnishing (optional)
- Add olive oil to a small saucepan and heat on low-medium heat. Once hot, add in garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously. Next, add honey, coconut aminos, balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar, salt and thyme. Bring to low boil and then remove from heat.
- Salt tenderloin on all sides and place into slow cooker. Top tenderloin with sliced onions and then pour marinade on top. Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, using two forks to pull pork apart.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro or parsley (optional)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Category: Mains
- Method: Slow cooker
Keywords: pulled pork, slow cooker pulled pork, crock-pot, aip, paleo, pork, honey, garlic, honey garlic pulled pork