In search of the best grain-free desserts? Look no further! These AIP and Paleo easy grain-free dessert recipes are so delicious you’ll never believe they’re also egg-free, nut-free, dairy-free and allergen-friendly.
Allergy Friendly Grain-free Desserts without Nuts
When I temporarily eliminated grains, nuts, eggs and dairy from my diet as part of the autoimmune protocol, I had a brief moment of despair. If you follow a grain-free diet, I’m sure you can empathize. The lack of readily available allergy friendly dessert options can sometimes feel like punishment! Though I was no stranger to gluten-free and dairy-free baking, the whole no grains and no nuts thing presented new challenges.
I found myself wondering, “can you make grain-free desserts without nuts?” I scoured the internet for to find grain-free desserts without almonds or eggs but it felt like slim pickings. I set out to create a collection of my own!
And so is the story of how I started this blog, and my online grain-free baking school, Grain Free Academy!
This roundup includes 15 easy grain-free dessert recipes that are also egg-free, nut-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free. From grain-free cakes and cookies to pies, galettes and vegan cinnamon rolls, this roundup has it all.
FREE Guide to Grain Free Baking
Sign up below to get an awesome ebook with my top tips & tricks for baking perfect grain-free desserts and savory treats!
These grain-free AIP/Paleo cinnamon rolls are ooey-gooey delicious. Not only are these cinnamon buns grain-free, nut-free and dairy-free, but vegan too. So scrumptious!
This grain-free cake is made with extra virgin olive oil for a soft, fragrant and absolutely delicious treat that is AIP, paleo and coconut-free.
These gluten free, grain-free Mixed Berry galettes are cute, rustic, and too easy not to make.
These easy AIP and Paleo Lemon Olive Oil Cupcakes are light, fluffy and bright. They’re perfectly paired with a vegan vanilla buttercream frosting for a delicious grain-free treat.
These chocolatey baked grain-free and vegan donuts are soft, fluffy and come together quickly with only 11 minutes of baking time. They're almost too pretty to eat.
These crispy spiced biscoff shortbread cookies/speculaas are light, festive, grain-free, vegan and coconut-free. You're going to want to make these during the holidays and year round!
These gingerbread squares are gluten-free, dairy-free, coconut-free, Paleo and AIP and the epitome of holiday comfort. They’re super soft and moist and full of deliciousness.
These small batch Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are the perfect holiday cookie and extremely allergen-friendly. They’re not only grain-free, nut-free, and dairy-free but also coconut and cassava free!
Thick chewy and delicious, these dairy-free, grain-free blondies are topped with a decadent caramel sauce and a sprinkle of flaky salt.
Free of grains, dairy, eggs, nuts and refined sugar, this Gluten-free Lemon Raspberry Bread is allergen-friendly and perfect with breakfast or as a dessert.
This Grain free Pumpkin Pie has a light and flaky crust that you’ll never believe is AIP and paleo. The filling is rich and flavorful with all your favorite pumpkin spices and is dairy and coconut free.
This recipe for Easy Paleo Carrot Cake with pineapple is super soft, fluffy, perfectly spiced and delicious. It’s gluten free and grain free, AIP, egg-free and nut-free and the perfect celebratory treat.
These grain-free, paleo and AIP Spiced Apple Cupcakes are light and fragrant and paired with a spiced-vanilla frosting.
This AIP/Paleo, grain-free Apple Tart is as delicious as it is beautiful. It’s made with a quick olive oil pastry, cinnamon, apples and maple sugar. Yum!
These AIP Linzer Cookies are light and crispy with a rich berry filling. They’re not only grain-free but vegan and coconut free!
More Grain-free Baking Resources
- Discover even more gluten and dairy free recipes and master grain-free baking in a Grain Free Academy baking course.
- Check out this post on how to make a variety of Grain-free Pastry Crusts
- Expand your grain-free baking repertoire with savory baked goods like this Grain-free Sourdough Bread or these Butternut Squash Grain-free Biscuits
15 Grain-Free Dessert Recipes: Salted Caramel Blondies & More
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 9x6 pan 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
The best dairy-free, grain-free dessert recipes to make at home! Print the recipe for thick and chewy nut-free, grain-free salted caramel blondies below.
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 gelatin egg (1 TBSP gelatin + 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar + 1/4 cup hot water)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- flaky salt for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a pan of your choice with parchment paper. I recommend a 9 x 6 pan. An 8×8 baking dish works too but the blondies will be a bit thinner.
- In a large bowl combine cassava flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a small bowl mix together liquified/melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil, unsweetened applesauce and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add in the wet ingredients and combine. The batter will be quite thick.
- Make gelatin egg by first combining gelatin and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl. Next, add in hot water slowly, using a fork to quickly whisk mixture until frothy and gelatin is fully combined.
- Fold gelatin egg into batter. This should loosen the batter up a bit.
- Transfer batter into parchment lined baking pan and use a spatula to lay it flat.
- Bake for 22 – 24 minutes in the middle rack of your oven.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool 10 minutes before topping with caramel and flaky salt.
Salted Caramel Sauce
- To a small saucepan over medium heat add coconut cream, coconut sugar and salt and stir until combined.
- Once mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer 20-25 minutes, stirring intermittently. If using full fat coconut milk, process will take closer to 35 minutes.
- The sauce is ready once it has reached a dark amber color and is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon.
- Once brownies have cooled at least 10 minutes, pour caramel sauce over the brownies to coat the surface. Use a soon or a spatula to spread the caramel in an even layer.
- Cut blondies into squares and sprinkle flaky salt on top.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: aip, paleo, blondies, vegan salted caramel, grain-free desserts, grain-free dessert recipes, gluten-free and dairy-free desserts, gluten-free, aip dessert, gluten free blondies
Leave a Reply