This recipe for Garlic Scape Hummus is so simple to make. It’s spicy, creamy, AIP, Whole30, paleo, and also vegan!
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 TBSP hot water
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsps sea salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp tigernut flour
- 1/2 cup finely diced garlic scapes
- Parsley and additional olive oil and garlic scapes for garnishing
- Combine lemon juice, water, olive oil, salt, tigernut flour, and garlic scapes in a food processor or high powered blender in the order listed.
- Blend until combined and pureed to desired consistency. It’s okay if there are some pieces of garlic scape left in the dip.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, additional slices of garlic scapes and/or olive oil.
- Store sealed in fridge for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
Keywords: hummus, aip hummus, garlic scape hummus dip, aip, vegan, paleo