This crunchy and Refreshing Cucumber Salad is AIP, paleo, vegan, Whole30 and super refreshing! It’s the perfect side to grilled meats and heavier dishes and comes together in no time.
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 TBSP coconut aminos
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- In a colander, mix the chopped cucumber with the sea salt and place over a bowl for ~ 20 minutes to sweat out some water.
- Add red onions and chives to bowl with coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and lime juice.
- After 20 minutes, transfer chopped cucumber to the bowl with the dressing and mix until evenly coated. Season to taste with additional sea salt and/or coconut aminos.
- Chill salad at least 10 minutes in the fridge before serving so that it can marinate in all the flavours.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Salads
Keywords: aip, paleo, vegan, whole30, cucumber, salad, red onions, chives, coconut aminos, lime, easy recipe, cucumber salad