These easy nightshade-free, paleo and AIP Chicken Tacos are a breeze to make and so delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Zest of one lime
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1lb ground chicken
- 2 TBSP chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped (plus more for garnish)
- AIP or grain-free tortillas – sweet potato tortillas or gluten-free cassava tortillas
- 1 avocado (for garnish)
- pickled red onions (for garnish)
- Combine sea salt, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric and lime zest into a small bowl.
- To a large skillet, add olive oil and heat on medium heat.
- Add the taco seasoning and sauté 2-3 minutes so that the spices release their flavor.
- Add the ground chicken, green onion and cilantro to the skillet and sauté until the chicken is cooked fully, stirring frequently. Taste and adjust salt to taste.
- Assemble the tacos using AIP tortillas of choice, ground meat, avocado, fresh cilantro and any other toppings desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Mains
Keywords: aip, paleo, tacos, chicken tacos, grain free tacos, aip taco seasoning, tacos