These delightful AIP Sautéed Tatsoi Flowers are lightly pan fried with just ginger, garlic, and a bit of coconut aminos. They are vegan, grain-free, paleo, Whole30 so simple, and so delicious.
- 1 bunch tatsoi flowers, stalks included (about 20 stalks)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed/minced
- 1 -inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 TBSP coconut aminos
- 1.5 TBSP olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt (plus more to taste)
- Wash tatsoi and separate flowers from stalks. Chop stalks into 1-inch long pieces.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat on medium heat.
- Once hot, add grated ginger and crushed garlic. Sauté 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently so the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Next add chopped stalks and flowers to the pan. Sauté 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Finally, add coconut aminos and salt.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
Keywords: tatsoi, bok choy, coconut aminos