- Recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and thinking about trying the AIP for the first time?
- Struggling to stay consistent, motivated and inspired on the AIP?
- Tired of eating the same bland foods?
- Wanting to commit to AIP but feel like you can’t live your life or celebrate special occasions?
- Too busy and stressed to put together weekly menus and want it done for you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this meal plan is perfect for you!
My new 30 Day AIP Meal Plan takes all the guesswork out of what to eat while following the elimination stage of the AIP. I wish I had this meal plan when I began my AIP journey! It offers you easy and delicious meals that don’t sacrifice flavor for nutrition, additional sauces and vinaigrettes for you to mix and match, snack ideas and a few dessert options to have as treats. Get your copy here!
This AIP Meal Plan is reviewed by Integrative Dietician and Autoimmune Protocol Certified Coach, Jacqui Zimmerman, to ensure it meets all the dietary requirements for optimal nutrition while on the AIP. In this AIP Meal Plan eBook, you’ll get:
- 53 Delicious Paleo + AIP Elimination-Stage Compliant Recipes
- Over 25 Coconut-free Recipes
- 10 Recipes for Baked Goods
- 13 Easy One-pot/One-pan Meals
- 3 Snack Recipes plus Suggestions for No Cook AIP Snacks
- 3 Dessert Recipes
- Bonus Recipes*
- Links to the blog for further details on recipe prep, FAQs and tips
The weekly schedule clearly lays out your meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Most of the recipes make 3-4 portions and can be eaten over the course of several days. Each Sunday, there are suggestions for meal prep to reduce cooking time during the week. Here, you’ll prepare things like sauces, vinaigrettes and any baked goods that will be easy for you to add to your recipes or pull from the fridge on a morning.